Is the foundation of your home settling? Are parts of your concrete driveway, walkway or patio sinking, causing an uneven surface and a tripping hazard? Concrete Leveling is the process of hydraulically lifting an existing slab of concrete back into its original position.
"Accurate Concrete Solutions" technicians have been trained how to raise concrete slabs that have settled.
There are many different reasons concrete floors can become unlevel or shift and become wavy. They can develop humps and spalling, becoming broken or pitted from cold weather conditions and other causes.
Saving the existing concrete is the most economical way to provide an even, safe surface. Leveling a concrete slab before it’s too damaged ensures that the existing concrete will be around for years to come. In addition to the lower cost, as compared to concrete replacement, there is minimal downtime associated with leveling the existing concrete.
Leveling concrete involves floating the slab upward in small increments, which allows a controlled lift, and provides the best protection for the concrete. Concrete leveling services are best performed by experienced professionals that understand the right mix of materials and equipment to use in order to protect the integrity of the concrete without any damage to nearby structures.
We are fully insured, and all our work comes with a one year guarantee. We use only high quality crushed agricultural limestone to create a strong durable base. By leveling your concrete instead of replacing it, you can save 30-70%of the cost.
We provide commercial and residential concrete services for the following:
- Apartment complexes
- Garage and basement floors
- Steps and walkways
- Any concrete slabs
Concrete leveling is a permanent solution to uneven concrete, and offers a number of clear-cut advantages over replacement.We’ll Fix Your Concrete Leveling Problem. If your concrete’s surface has become pitted and rough, we can repair and level it by adding a top layer of self-leveling concrete as an overlay to the existing concrete slabs.
Advantages of self leveling concrete:
- Fast - Install in the evening and reopen for business the next morning. Virtually zero downtime.
- Colorful - Brilliant integral colors, and unique surface treatments.
- Creative - Incorporate design components like colored metal strips, wood planks, stone, etc.
- Strong - 6100 psi compressive strength. Withstands heavy foot traffic and rubber wheel forklift traffic.
- Durable - Outlasts most floor coverings. Resists moisture.
- Versatile - Install from 1/4" to 2" in a single application over existing concrete surfaces.
- Economical - Costs less than traditional floor coverings. Low maintenance costs.
- Environmentally Safe - Portland cement based. No solvents, no epoxies, novapors, no hazards!
- Self Drying
By utilizing our in-depth experience, plus the industry's most specified self leveling concrete toppings and underlayments, we will help reduce the time it takes to reopen your doors for business.
If your taste runs on the creative side, we will work with you and your architect to reduce the time on the design cycle. We offer limitless flooring design concepts, available for any residential, commercial or retail setting.
Furthermore, self leveling concrete toppings offer an array of advantages over a traditional poured concrete installation when considering one or the other as a finished floor.